Business Growth Community
Blue + Application
PROGRAM BENEFITS: 24-Month Program Starts with ½ day Orientation Workshop
BLUE PLUS WITH MARKETATOMY PROGRAM: ½-Day FedProfits® No-Bid Contracting Workshop and 24-Months Access to: FedProfits® 7-Step Instructional Videos & Written Guides.
Procurement Ready (Action Steps 1 – 2)- SAM & SBA registrations and Capability Statement! Done-For-You!
Find Federal Buyers (Action Steps 3- 4) - Find 10 Best Agencies (out of 4,600) & Find 45 Decision Makers! Done-For-You!
Create Federal Follow-up System (Action Step 5) – 52-week, online & offline, automated follow-up! Done-For-You!
Create Top 10 Buyer List (Action Step 6) – 60 days of telemarketing using the FedProfits® ICP to uncover Top 10 Hottest Buyers! Done-For-You!
Build Federal Relationships (Action Step 7) - Best practice to build relationships using Sandler Methodology.
9 Months of MarketAtomy - Weekly One-to-One and Group Coaching, Accountability, and Federal Proposal Review to win and fulfill Contracts!
24 Month of FedProfits® Mastermind – Accountability, Referrals, Introductions to Federal Decision Makers, Access to Procurement Conferences!
Risk Free! Immediately following the Workshop, if for any reason, OR NO REASON you find that growing your business through the power of no-bid contracts is not a fit for your Business, you will no longer be responsible for the remaining portion of the Program Tuition or Success Fees without penalty…no questions asked!
This Agreement shall be fully applicable to any and all transactions, present and future, including any and all subsequent, follow-up, repeat, extended, renegotiated and new transactions as well as initial transactions that occur during the term of this Agreement and end after the term of this Agreement as long as you are collecting from said Federal contracts up to the applicable combined total contract value described above.
Terms and Conditions
“Client” or “You” means the business whose details are stated on the front of this Agreement.
“IA U.S. GC” means the International Association of U.S. Government Contracting, LLC
“Success Coach” means a coach provided by IA U.S. GC
“Programs” and “Systems” includes to the goods and/or services that have been purchased by the Client from IA U.S. GC including but not limited to IA U.S. GC FEDPROFITS® NO-BID CONTRACTING PROGRAM and ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS AVAILABLE for IA U.S. GC -CERTIFIED FEDERAL SUPPLIERS.
1. Supply of goods and services: IA U.S. GC agrees to provide the Client with the Programs as detailed in this Agreement, subject to Clause 12 below. Client acknowledges that they may request additional Programs and services from IA U.S. GC for an additional cost, the provision of such Programs and services to be at the discretion of IA U.S. GC.
FULL ACCESS: FedProfits® 7-step Program – 24 months or unlimited until $300,000 in federal contracts is secured
Weekly Online Group Coaching Session Calls – 24 months or unlimited until $300,000 in federal contracts is secured
24 Months of access to FedProfits® Member portal, with extensive array of detailed workbooks, step-by-step guides, checklists, and templates.
24 Months Weekly Online Group Mastermind Sessions – 24 months or unlimited until $300,000 in federal contracts is secured
24 Months of email and chat support or unlimited until $300,000 in federal contracts is secured
9 Months of MarketAtomy Caching, accountability, and Federal Proposal review in order to identify Federal opportunities. You will receive ½ hour every other week one on one coaching and 1-hour every other week group coaching session.
2. Information: The information provided in the Programs is for reference purposes only. Programs are sold on the terms and understanding that (1) IA U.S. GC is not responsible for the results of any actions taken since information in the Programs, nor for any error in or omission from the Programs; and (2) IA U.S. GC is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
3. Performance: Results are defined as money, motivation, progress, marketing plan, business plan, business structure, thought provoking conversation, changes and alterations in business practice, time management improvements, regular correspondence, and a deeper understanding of how business can be successfully operated. Neither party shall be responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its control, such as acts of God, acts of war, epidemics, civil insurrection, riot, power outages, fire, earthquakes, and other disasters.
4. Disclaimer: The Client acknowledges and agrees that IA U.S. GC, and any agent, employee or representative of IA U.S. GC have not made any guarantees or promises concerning the income, revenue or profits which can or might be realized by the Client by using the information contained within the Programs. The results of the Customer are largely dependent on the Client’s own skill and application of the information in the Programs.
5. Limitation of Remedies: IN NO EVENT SHALL IA U.S. GC BE LIABLE TO CLIENT OR ANYONE ELSE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED UPON THE AGREEMENT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
6. Disputes: The laws of the State of Florida shall govern the Agreement. Any controversy or claim arising out of or related to the Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be brought exclusively in the State or Federal Courts in Broward or Lee County, Florida. In the event of an action for collection, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover their reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
7. Default Interest: Any amount due to IA U.S. GC that is not paid when due under the Agreement shall accrue interest from the date such payment is due at a rate of one-and-one-half percent (1.5%) per month (eighteen percent (18%) per annum).
8. Non-Assignability: Client may not assign their interests in the Agreement without the written consent of IA U.S. GC.
9. Non-Waiver: The action or inaction of a party to the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of a right or remedy afforded that party under the Agreement, nor shall any such action or inaction constitute approval of a default.
10. Complete Agreement; Merger: The Agreement is a complete statement of the Agreement, and supersedes all agreements or representations of the Parties, including all representations which may have induced either of the parties to enter into the Agreement. The Agreement can only be modified by a writing signed by both IA U.S. GC and Client.
11. Severability: Any provision of the agreement held to be void or unenforceable under applicable law shall be deemed to be of no force and effect, and all remaining provisions of the Agreement shall continue to be valid and binding upon the parties.
12. Non-Circumvention: Client shall not by-pass, avoid, circumvent, or attempt to circumvent Coach’s entitlement to commissions, which includes Client and its representatives from using the System through another entity or through another individual to sell goods and services to the United States Federal Government.